Bill's Comments

I am here to post my useless knowledge and rant on topics. Please join in.

Name:
Location: Courtice, Ontario, Canada

Sunday, March 11, 2007

67 Leafs Honoured



In cleaning out my the digital camera, which is needed more an more everyday as Joyce and I capture as many images as possible of our Ainsley growing up, I just wanted to post a pic from the Edmonton-Toronto game we attended on Feb 17th. Seeing Dave Keon and the rest of the team honoured in a pre-game ceremony, I wondered if in my lifetime I will witness the Leafs win a Cup. Dave Keon was much smaller then I predicted and in typical Toronto fashion, the crowd reception was less then enthusiastic. Maybe if ticket prices were more reasonable, like in Buffalo, and Ottawa where Leaf fans can be heard, the ovation would have been better. Oh well it was still nice to be able to attend this game. This Friday I am seeing the Raptors, would not be surprised if crown noise is louder for them.


Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home