Bill's Comments

I am here to post my useless knowledge and rant on topics. Please join in.

Name:
Location: Courtice, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, September 23, 2006

More Reasons To Dislike Sid Ryan

I have to tell you as you might be aware I believe unions are a thing of the past and have a negative impact on growth of the manufacturing sector in Canada. I find it amazing that a person works in Canada for $25/hour and is performed more professionaly by a person in U.S.A for $14/hour and in Mexico for $5/hour, and we wonder why plants close and move. There is a joke where a guy goes into a gentlemen's club and asks if the strippers are unionized, he keeps looking until he finds a club that is, and finds a beautiful blond with a great body. He asks the owner for a lap dance. The owner says no and points to an 80 year old with no teeth, and states sorry we go by seniority here.

Anyways for people who don't know Sid Ryan is the leader of C.U.P.E which represents most government workers like teachers etc. It seems like government is the only place where unions can really sink there teeth into as for the most part government is so mismanaged the union can reap the benefits off taxpayers backs. Oh well, that is not why I am writing this.

I read earlier in the week that Sid Ryan is taking legal action against his Conservative opponent in Oshawa Colin Carrie for a pamphlet that was released that in a backhanded way accused Sid Ryan of being friendly with Sinn Fein, the political part of the IRA in Northern Ireland. Let's start with Sid Ryan's political career. he runs every year starting in Scarborough and moving his way to the heavily unionized city of Oshawa and on the way he continues to lose, and even turned the Ed Broadbent region into 2 Conservative wins. I mean he probably should get the hint that he is a "Loser". He is in an area where the NDP have done well, and by him running all of a sudden the region goes the opposite way. I wonder why, maybe because he is such a jackass even left leaning people can't stomach his bullshit.

Let's disregard my personal bias against this joke, Let's look at what I would be thinking if I was a member of C.U.P.E. Firstly the head of my union is trying to get another job and failing. Yet when he loses back he goes into being by Leader. So I have a Loser for a Leader that people do not respect. Yep the kinda guy I want negotiating for me alright. Secondly and most importantly, Let's say Sid has a case in the pamphlet. OK. That has nothing to do with union business. Agreed. Sid independently ran for an MP position and failed. He did this off of company business. So why in the F%^$ are his legal fees in this fight being paid by C.U.P.E. If I was a member (granted most are sheep) I would flip my lid. Why the hell do I go to work and work hard (granted thats laughable but it's all in the definition of what hard work means to you) so that Sid Ryan can fight a legal battle that has nothing to do with me, my union, or his representation. When he ran for the MP position he was not an active member of C.U.P.E, so why does he expect people to pay his battles for him? I have a guess. He is a thug, who tries to bully everyone with his Irish accent trying to sound smart when we know he is a moron.

You know I feel sorry for people who are forced into unions when that is the only way into what they want to do for a living. But I guess I don't feel sorry now if this kinda bullshit happens. Everyone in C.U.P.E, take your cheque and look for the union fees deductions, and realize that is going to your leader to fight a battle that has nothing to do with you. Fell all warm and fuzzy inside. I bet you do, want to know why, look in the mirror, looking back is a blind sheep allowing this joke to be your leader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home