Bill's Comments

I am here to post my useless knowledge and rant on topics. Please join in.

Name:
Location: Courtice, Ontario, Canada

Friday, March 02, 2007

NHL Officiating

Just one question.... When will the NHL referee's be held accountable for their pathetic performance so far this year. I have not watched a game this year where I thought Heh that was a well refed game. After just witnessing Cam Janssen throw one of the cheapest shots I have seen on Tomas Kaberle which will probably end his season, the referee who was 5 feet away did not call a penalty. WHY????? and will he be held accountable. Let's not forget the disallowed goal on Sundin against Islanders and the high stick in front of the ref against Montreal. When will the refs be held accountable?

The worst game was a game between the Sabres and Leafs where the Sabres had 5 phantom call against them and the Leafs had 4. Why is this being ignored? It is simple awful and the NHL should be embarrased by it's officiating this year. New rules I like. Interpertation of the rules by referee's who don't have the skills I dislike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home