Bill's Comments

I am here to post my useless knowledge and rant on topics. Please join in.

Name:
Location: Courtice, Ontario, Canada

Sunday, August 20, 2006

(Un) Entertainment Tonight

I had an idea once (surprising I know) to have a show called Un-Entertainment Tonight (Un-entertainment tonight is one of many Billisms) and basically replay the show with my thoughts and burn the hell out of the show. Let me start off with saying I hate these shows with such passion and vigor. I think it is awful that people give a flying F to care what entertainers do in there off-time. Shows like Entertainment Tonight, Extra, and the like are just plain ridiculous in my opinion. But just like my sister showed in my last point I am not in the cool club.

Why do I care that Britney Spears is having a kid? Why do I care what Richard Gere thinks? Why do I care that Tom Cruise is a scientologist? The fact is I don't, and I can't see why anyone else would either. My life is pretty full already without concerning myself that Mel Gibson says "Jews start all wars". I don't know Mel, so what if he gets arrested and says shit when he is drunk? I have called an ex-girlfriend, or female friend a couple of times at 3am after having one too many pops, and said some crap I didn't mean. Who cares?

My idea would consist of me playing clips of the previous nights Entertainment Tonight Show and pointing out the Bullshit that they spew. I mean what the hell do I care that Suzanne Sommers makes up some molesting story, or some childstar whines and makes excuses for why he is an idiot. I think it is a good idea for a show, however I probably am the only one.

In my life, as I am about to welcome my first "Chicklet" (Don't worry it only gets half my DNA, the other half is my wife Joyce, so that should balance the kid out) I find my focus in life narrowing to what is really important. The priorities are my family and friends, and a little to the Maple Leafs (my crux). I don't care what actors do in there personal lives. I could care less.

Maybe again it is the uncool (another Billism) to not like the gossip shows.

By the way I am loving the "Ali G Show". That guy is great.

Cheers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following Rickjs Handicapping Picks for
some time now. The site is updated daily
and is winning at a rate much better then
most handicappers.

Its free for now it seems.... check it out...
rickjshandicappingpicks.blogspot.com

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home