Bill's Comments

I am here to post my useless knowledge and rant on topics. Please join in.

Name:
Location: Courtice, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Toronto Maple Leaf Comments

Well I know not many people read my blog, and less enjoy it, however for my general health instead of yelling at the TV I have decided that I would post my thoughts about the Leafs performance tonight.

Jason Allison has more 2nd assists then anyone in the NHL right now, so to tell me he is a good player just due to 2nd and sometimes 3rd assists points is just plain stupid. This guy is a plain joke, I am sorry that the good folks at the Leafs radio stations feel different then me, but to the real Leaf fans I know you feel my pain. My nickname for him is the "Human giveaway machine" you give him the puck and he will find a way to give it to the other team. He is the only one in the NHL I have seen so far fall down due to nothing but his inability to skate.

Bryan McCabe basically showed in one night why putting him on the Canadian Olympic Team would be a bad decison. On for both goals, and the main person responsible for both goals. When your in novice and a Dman, your coach tells you to be aware of a player coming off the penalty bench. I agree Belfour should have slapped his stick but McCabe should have been aware. Of course for Bryan to be aware of anything he would need a damn labotomy. The 2nd goal he goes to his knees to block a pass at the red line. WHY??????? He is a god damn moron, so when he goes to his knees for god knows what reason, as I do not understand what retards do, Lehitnen beats him to the net and scores. Just an assinine play and shows you why no one other then the Homer Joe Bowen belives the Scarecrow "If I only had a brain" belongs on the team.

Why were Allison, Poni, and Antropov on for 2 minutes of the last 5. I would agree with anyone who says that Poni, and Antropov have played well this year, but they did not have a good night tonight. Why put them on, as they are Ice hogs?

Please more ice time for Wellwood, and Stajan and less for Allison and O'Neill. Also am I mistaken but hasn't Tellquist played better then Eddie this year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home